Group courses [G]
The group courses are designed for those who wants to study the Italian language along with other students. The courses are divided into six levels, from beginner to advanced and are designed to facilitate dialogue and the practice of oral skills; relying on the latest teaching methods (the communicative-situational approach). In addition to the study of grammar, the group will be exposed to cultural and current topics. The lessons will be assisted by media such as Italian films, which will be used as a base for class discussion. They can be attended for one week and also combined with individual private lessons or other types of activities (see combined courses).
– Maximum number of participants per class: 8
– Minimum number of participants to form a class: 3
– Daily Lesson duration: 4 hours, 55 minutes each, from Monday to Friday
– Timetable: from 9:00 to 13:00 with intermediate pauses
Private courses: individual lessons or 2-to-1 [P]
Individual lessons or 2-to-1 are designed for those who have special needs and /or limited time available and are looking for a flexible didactic programme. The student can work individually with the teacher on specific topics and content chosen. Alternatively, can deepen the knowledge with weekly individual sessions. Students who want to attend a private course in pairs must each share the same level of knowledge.
– Maximum number of participants: up to 2 / N.B: 50% discount for the second student enrolled
– Daily Lessons: 2 hours, 55 minutes each, from Monday to Friday
– Timetable: according to the weekly tutorial program
For those learning Italian for the first time or want to refresh the touristic basic knowledge but don’t have much time, we suggest this survival pill to get in touch with the fundamentals of the italian language. All lessons are based on short dialogues about typical activities and travel experience, such as asking for directions, ordering in a restaurant, shopping, booking a room and introduce yourself.
– Maximum number of participants: up to 6
– 55 minutes each lesson
– every Monday in the afternoon
RATES & STARTING DATES